From:
BILL HUGHES JR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 1998 19:43:41 -0500
Bee liners,

Today I checked one of my hives and discovered that some of the cells
had two eggs in them, but not all.  I checked all the frames and
found that it was about a 20% had two eggs will the rest had only one.
  There is six frames of sealed brood, larve and eggs and lots of
bees.  This colony did swarm eariler this year.  Do I just have a
young queen or laying workers?

Bill Hughes

____
Bill Hughes