Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 13:39:22 EDT
I talked with Chris and Becky Werner and got their e-mail address. Because
their  new house was built on the end of the honeyhouse, they even lost all
their clothes.

The fire was on two news stations and it burned out of control. The firestops
that Chris had built inside to protect the building from fire spreading
throughout the building failed. Chris told me that the drywall held up, but
the fasteners got so hot that they caught the framing on fire behind it.

Chris had some insurance, but not near enough to cover everything they owned
under on roof.

His e-mail is <[log in to unmask]>. I asked him for his address and he gave
me:

Chris and Becky Werner
12930 Highland Rd.
Germantown, WI 53022

They are very sweet folks and have been helpful to many beekeepers and other
folks in Florida and Wisconsin. I wish them a speedy recovery, but a loss of
this magnitude takes years to come back from.

As mentioned on a previous post, Chris is looking for medium supers to buy to
catch the crop and would appreciate any leads or help in this department.
Please contact him ASAP if you can help out.

Kirk and Sharon Jones
Sleeping Bear Apiaries
Beulah, Mi 49617