Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Valentine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 10:56:25 EST
Hello Bee Friends,

I'm would like to provide additional feed for my bees.  They may have enough
feed if the weather stays mild. However if we have a nasty March they may run
a little short on stores.  I know there is a "supplemental feeding patty" (BEE
CANDY), formula. Sugar, corn syrup ect... I no longer have the recipe.

I was also wondering, is it possible to medicate the be candy with TM10 ??

In closing I could say that the bees looked great so far.  The work and
attention they received over the summer appears to have paid off.  Special
thanks to the people involved with Connecticut's Bee Clubs, as well as the
support we (CONNECTICUT BEEKEEPERS) receive from The Connecticut Experiment
Station Entomologists.

John
CT