From:
Midnitebee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 10:21:41 -0400
Greetings!

damage or break the comb, but when they are torqued they don't have the
rigidity of a wooden frame.  Perhaps they will firm up after the bees
have raised a few generations of brood in them,
sorry..IMHO..they do not firm up as might be expected..more honey you have
on the foundation,more flexible this foundation becomes..

If time allows I like wooden
frames with plastic, beeswax coated foundation.
I use Permadent for ALL my foundation..no "flexibilty"..
beat the savings in time and material offered by Pierco frames and I
suspect they will become the industry standard.
maybe..I use an air-gun to "snap" the woodenware with the permadent
foundation..yes.I make my own frames and this definitely is cost effectivve.
I have a COMPLETE instruction on the use if Pierco frames at this location
http://www.cybertours.com/~midnitebee/

Aaron Morris - thinking wood's days are numbered!