HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 13:02:59 EDT
Listmates:

I am about to run some copies of my 1994 report entitled

"An Archaeological Survey of Pottery Production Sites in the Old Edgefield
District of South Carolina."

Over the past few years several people have expressed an interest in obtaining
a copy, so this would be a good time to jog my memory if you are out there.

This report has 16 color xerox pages, 18 B&W figures, and about 100 pages of
text. It will be spiral bound with a spiffy plastic cover. My cost is about
$30 per copy, and mailing is another $3. I'm planning to run 10 copies, but
can do more if there is sufficient interest.

E-mail me if you have questions.

Carl Steen