HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:48:24 +0000
Thanks to everyone (especially Mitch Allen and Irv Rovner) who came up
with useful suggestions for keeping costs down in Long Beach.

As it happens, my brother's family live in California, so I've been able
to arrange the Long Beach section of my West Coast jaunt as a joint
family visit to LA, and should be able to keep the costs down
accordingly.

Gratefully yours,

Alasdair

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alasdair Brooks
Department of Archaeology
University of York
King's Manor
York
YO1 7EP
England, UK
phone: 01904 433931
"The Buffalo tastes the same on both sides of the border"
Sitting Bull