HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ron Fellows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:47:24 -0700
Archaeological Institute of America, San Diego - Announcement.

Registration for our AIA tour: Egypt 2000 has been closed, however, due
to a couple of unavoidable cancellations, we have reopened registration
for our tour of Egypt November 26 - December 9th.  Please see our
itinerary at http://www.theglyph.com/itin2000.html

We will accept only two or three additional passengers, so if
interested, please respond with the Web page form or this E-mail as soon
as possible.  This tour is unique and filled with only one previous
announcement.  Passengers receive a complimentary copy of our book
Hieroglyphs for Travelers to help them read and understand the
hieroglyphic inscriptions --while others only stand in awe and wonder
what those little pictures mean.

Ron Fellows, CM, Editor The Glyph
Archaeological Institute of America, San Diego
International Association of Egyptologists