HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Meta Janowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 09:47:17 -0500
Dear Pam,
Coming into this discussion late, I can only add that I agree with
all of the advice that you have been given about sources (especially
about the problems with Petra Williams' books) but here are
a few more that are probably harder to get but that you might be able
to find in libraries.  These, for the most part, are not the books to
start with but I have found them useful when I have been stubborn
about finding a pattern.  Patricia Stamford's article in SHA is good
for general dates although, as she notes, these cannot be used as
hard dates of manufacturing.

The following section of this message contains a file attachment prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format. If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system, you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer. If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.      ---- File information -----------      File: bibtm      Date: 8 Mar 1999, 9:40      Size: 5651 bytes.      Type: WordPerfect