HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jason Menard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 11:52:59 -0500
Greetings All (and apologies for cross-posting!):

        As you may remember, some weeks ago I posted a field school
announcement for the U of MN-SMELT/Earthwatch cooperative field school at
Low Birker Farm, Cumbria, England.  In my post, I mentioned an application
deadline of 1 April to be considered.  The PI has decided to remove the
deadline, so any who are interested in attending the field school should
be aware that the application deadline is no longer a problem.
        Apply for Low Birker at your leisure, but ASAP! :)  I will be
happy to answer any questions that may arise over private e-mail,
including what our project's about!

Cheers,
Jason Menard

Jason Menard
Department of Social Sciences- Industrial Archaeology
University of Minnesota SMELT- Low Birker Staff
Michigan Technological University
http://www.ss.mtu.edu/IA/iahm.html