HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 01:42:08 EST
I just ran across a website which was so good that I thought I would share it
with the HISTARCH community.  This site lists all public private and other
libraries in the U.S. and the rest of the world that have an internet
connection and, with a click of the mouse, it links you to any of the
libraries that you want to go to.  The site is:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Libweb/

After getting to that site, pick if you want USA, other countries, academic
libraries or public libraries or whatever and it takes you to a list where
links can be made to individual libraries.

Mike Polk
Sagebrush Consultants, L.L.C.
Ogden, Utah