HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Heather Apollonio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 17:02:26 SAST-2
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone out there went to this Cnference at Loyola
at the beginning of the month, and who I could contact to get copies
of the abstracts and/or papers.  If someone has an e-mail address
that would be fantastic as snail mail is pretty slow coming from this
part of the world!  Thanks.

Heather Apollonio
Department off Archaeology
University of Cape Town
Private Bag Rondebosch 7701
South Africa

World Archaeological Congress, Cape Town, January 1999
http://www.uct.ac.za/depts/age/wac