HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"BONNIE J. CLARK" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 12:14:09 -0600
Please post the following job announcement:

ARCHAEOLOGICAL FIELD DIRECTOR

SWCA, Inc, Environmental Consultants (SWCA), a full service environmental
consulting firm with nine offices in five states, is seeking an
archaeological field director for our Salt Lake City office.  A Master's
degree in anthropology or a related field, and at least seven years of
experience, with over three years experience in the Great Basin and two
years experience in a supervisory capacity, are required.  We are looking
for an archaeologist with experience in historic archaeology as well as
prehistoric archaeology. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited
to, directing fieldwork, supervising staff in the field and lab, writing
reports, and assisting in preparation of NEPA documents.  The applicant
should have strong interpersonal skills, excellent writing ability, the
ability to work as part of a team, and be willing to travel.

SWCA offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a great working
atmosphere.  Qualified applicants should send a resume to:

Dr. Elizabeth Skinner
SWCA, Inc., Environmental Consultants
56 West 400 South, Suite 201
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101