HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"(Mike Polk)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 11:25:02 -0500
In a message dated 97-03-26 15:36:26 EST, [log in to unmask] (David
Rotenstein) writes:

<< Sadly, I have very little archaeology from my project at this point and =
 I've been struggling with finding a way to get into the SHA meetings =
 next year. Your session idea sounds like a good way to get some of my =
 research in.  If the idea sounds good to you, let me know.

I don't see a problem even if there was NO archaeology as long as the
material gathered or the methods in gathering the material have some
relevance to historic archaeology.  There are many times when it is difficult
to find a direct connection, but ...so what.  The methods used in probate
work or other legal documents always have the potential to be relevant to
historic archaeology, which is all that matters.

Mike Polk