HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
James Wettstaed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 12:42:08 -0600
Comments:
Authenticated sender is <[log in to unmask]>
I know that several years ago a number of privies were excavated at
Ft. Riley, KS.  I think Kansas State U was involved, but I do not
remember many details.  Someone in the Kansas State Historical
Society could probably put you in touch with the right people - James

James Wettstaed   [log in to unmask]

Shared Service Archaeologist, Mark Twain National Forest
"all opinions expressed are my own etc."