From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 06:44:30 -0600
First:  I cut the sound file on the queens piping down to 107 K, so it
won't take long to d/l.  The quality seems still okay, but it is no longer
CD quality.  Andy mentioned he did not get any sound, so I put a button to
push if necessary.  Anyone who cannot get a peep can email me and I'll
mail the .wav file when I have time.

Second:  Glad to have the thoughtful response from Max.  (Thanks).  Hope
to find time to respond a bit to it shortly, but we are on the upswing of
the craZY bee season now, and it is also tax time (ugh).

Allen