Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:21:34 GMT+0200
> From:    Garth <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: using feathers as a bee brush
>
> hives by fart the easiest way of getting the bees out is just to take

Hello All

I hope my 'rude' typo did not offend anybody - blame it on a
microsoft keyboard and bad proof reading!! (I am sure the typo is not
cleared as a 'Bee Go' substance!!

Keep well

Garth
Garth Cambray           Camdini Apiaries
Grahamstown             Apis mellifera capensis
Eastern Cape Prov.
South Africa

Time = Honey
Standard Disclaimer applies to this post.