From:
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 09:01:51 -0500
Joel - I started with a pick-up. Got to be the worst way. Inconvenient, and
doesn't hold much. When bed rotted(1974 IH), replaced it with PT homemade one.
Not too bad for 100 colonies, but not really big enough for a day's work.
Graduated to a gooseneck trailer pulled by a pick-up. Real nice!. Can leave
trailer behind, and use pick-up for deliveries, kid taxi, etc. Nice and low for
another gas engine!. Have a 1-ton ford too, with flatbed. Easier to get around
with!. Especially in mud season and snow. Doesnt take much to get a trailer
bogged down, even on the flat!