Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 19:49:16 +0000
I have recently been prescribed a nonsteroidal anti-inflamatory drug and
remembered about their possible side effects on beekeepers with respect to
bee sting 'immunity'. Since the references are rather old and only a few
cases were cited, I wondered if anyone had any more up to date information.

The references which I have are:

Understanding Prescription Drugs (Dorothy Smith) pp 270-271
British Medical Journal 292: 378, 1986

Many thanks,

JOHN GOODMAN

Regional Bee Inspector, NE England
CSL National Bee Unit, UK
# http://www.csl.gov.uk/navf.htm) #

Tel/Message:+44 (0)1833 690561
Fax(at York):+44 (0)1904 462240

International Coordinator for the "Apinet"
APINET BEE (Bee Educ & Ext) NEWS
# ( http://web.inter.nl.net/hcc/beenet/ ) #