From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 07:11:12 EST
The following submission to BEE-L was edited to remove excessive quoting
of previously posted material.

------------------ Original message (ID=6F027E) (92 lines) --------------------
From: "Robert Dahlgren" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology"
Subject: Re:      Artificial Insemination
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 02:05:15 -0500

Hi Tom,

I live in Southwestern New York State, USA. I took Susan Cobey's course on
Instrumental Insemenation At Ohio State University in Columbus Ohio. It was
a three day course and very informative with lectures and hands on practice.
I had boughten an insemenation platform from Steve Tabor before he moved to
France - He is back in the States now.

Search the Web For Susan Cobey or Sue Cobey and also for 'Instrumental
Insemenation". Sue has a vidio on I.I. that she has just worked up. There is
also a German Tape That has been translated to English that I have.

I am interested in Bee Breeding and Honeybee Genetics. The fastest way for
improvement is with I.I.

You know how it goes with these wayward girls - You don't know whose kid
they are bringing home. Queen bees go about it the same way.

Breeding with a single drone leads to the truest heredity.

Well it's 2:01 here In Eastern U.S. We just went back on Standard Time
yesterday. You've probably had breakfast already. I've got to get some
shut-eye.

Drop a line.

Best Regards,
Bob