Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 10:08:19 EDT
Ron Boganski queried about the colors used to mark queens.

Although there is a standard, "What?  You Raise Green Bees!", or "When
You Requeen Get the Best" (White, Yellow, Red, Green, Blue) you must
remember that standards are not rules or laws, they are just suggestions.
Many producers use whatever color they have on hand.  The queens I
purchased this year were marked white.  I doubt they were two years old.

Aaron Morris - I think, therefore I bee!