From:
"Jeffrey R. Hills" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 19:40:14 -0500
Is anybody on the list a Bahamian beekeeper?  Before I became a Vermont
beekeeper I used to be able to buy a very dark honey produced on an
island somewhere near (but not on) Harbour Island.  Apparently this
beekeeper went out of business.  I would really like to introduce bees
and beekeeping to Harbour Island and am hopeful I can find a beekeeper
on a nearby island willing to fix me up with a split to get us going.
I'd be happy to supply the equipment.

Am afraid that Bahamian customs wouldn't like me bringing a few 3lb
package deals with me on the plane.  Does anybody know about this?

Many thanks.

Jeff Hills
.