Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 21:16:31 -0500
Hi all,

Thank you one & all for the advice on Ross Rounds & yes, all was taken
in the proper spirit as given.  I did a search in the archives from
January 1995 but didn't have any results.  When I did a search on comb
honey I had an avalanche.  So I did a Ross Rounds search with very good
results.  I'm so grateful to have the archives with such a wealth of
information.

To Tom, in Ireland,thank you for the vaseline tip.  This is the first
I've heard of that & will give it a try.  I'm always looking for an
excuse to go into the hive but don't want to disturd them anymore than
necessary so that sounds like a good idea.

Again, thanks for all the advice from each & every one of you.  Your
response is very heart warming.

Sally in sw Michigan