From:
Robert E Butcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 01:19:17 EST
To find out what DR. Erickson conclusions you can cantact him at the Carl
Hayden Honey Bees Biology and Insect Biological Control Center U.S.D.
A.-A.R.S.,2000 east Allen Rd., Tucson, Arizona 85719
They were also published in Gleanings in Bee Culture Feb. 1990
pp.98-101,part1and March1990 pp.173-174---ERICKSON,LUSBY, HOFFMAN,LUSBY
But however you put it there is some good in it ,the people who read it
and are encouraged to try to save your hives.The more chemicals you use
the greater the risk of contamination. I know Dr. Erickson and he just
wouldn't allow them to tag his name to their work unless he agreed to it.
I'll try for more info as it comes available.
By the way, they are not trying to sell you anything. there is a company
that makes the 4.9 cm mills, I think it is in Cali.