From:
Kathy Hough <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 14:34:41 -0500

To everyone looking for bee wallpaper,There are a number of patterns
available right now...  My current favorite (and the one that i bought
for the office area of our honey house) is by Osborne and Little and is
part of the Nina Campbell collection--it's ~3/4" bumble type bees
"flying" every which way over a very subtly (dotted) "honeycombed"
background of an otherwise solid background.  There were 6 or 7
different background colors available, some with more obvious honeycomb
"dots" than others.

Another bee paper is a border from Brunschwig (sp?) & Fils that has a
2-3 foot repeating pattern of skep and flowers with bees flying
overhead.  It was available in 4 or 5 different colors in 1992 when we
bought it.

Two other sources (with several papers & borders to choose from) are
both distributed by Imperial and are in the "Be Home" book and one (or
two) of the Gear company books.  These papers and borders have a more
rustic and country feel than the other two.

I've found out about these wallpapers from my local paint and wallpaper
store who (like everyone else in our small town) is aware that we are
beekeepers and collectors of  bee stuff and brought them to our
attention.  Even if your local wallpaper store hasn't ever thought to
look for bees in wallpaper, there is a reference book for many wallpaper
companies that lists papers by category (like shells, or ducks, or bees)
that you might ask your local store to look up for you.

Don't know if any of the companies that I mentioned has a web page, but
they might... they're certainly large enough companies to merit the
investment.

Good luck to you all,
Kathy