Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues (Was Bee Biology)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Jim G. Shoemaker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 12:43:30 -0600
Hello Elroy:

I generally don't switch brood chambers and I don't use excluders and I
seldom have any brook in my comb honey supers.  I use, and have for years,
Walter Kelley's 7/11 foundation.  The imprint is said to be larger than
worker brood and smaller than drone.

I can't say if this method equals the honey production of other management
styles but it works for me.

Jim Shoemaker
Brookline, MO USA (near Springfield and Bass Pro Shop)