"\\Dr. Pedro P. Rodriguez" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 15:58:10 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (10 lines)
     In an effort to stay out of controversies I have elected to remain on the sidelines on
the issue of compliance with government regulatory agencies.
     In my opinion, most of the loud voices of alarm are nothing more than self serving efforts to get recognition in the field of investigation that the use of  FGMO promises in the near future, feeling that their past negative propaganda may deprive them of valuable research funding.  For those of you who are genuinely concerned,  please be assured that I am very much interested in a successful future for MO as a miticide; hence I am engaged in activities required to accomplish that goal.  Please keep in mind that the wholesomeness of honey and bee products and
environmental health were my primary concerns when I elected to work with Food Grade mineral oil.   As always, I shall post to the list the results of my endeavors on this issue as they occur.
     Perhaps this post will cause the "flames" to rise high, however, I felt that those of you who support my work deserve to know that my work continues and that I will not let you down.
     To all of you, thanks for your letters of support.
Best regards
Dr. Rodriguez
Virginia Beach, VA

ATOM RSS1 RSS2