From:
George W Imirie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 11:17:13 EST
Irradiation is just the same as getting your chest X-rayed.  There is no heat,
so the hive can be irradiated "in total" irregardless of what is inside.
HOWEVER, the RULES of each state may VARY depending on the location of the
radiation source.
They may not like honey dripped all over there "polished floor" or propolis
smeared on a nice table top; so check with your radiation source ahead of time
as to just what they will radiate and what not.
I hope you will e-mail me back and tell me about your experience, because
irradiation is the way to beat AFB in the future so we don't have to burn.
George Imirie