From:
jerry stroope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 18:12:16 -0600
Aaron-

Thanks for the words of wisdom about passing on unsubstantiated rumors.
Are you familiar with the term red herring?  AHPA complaints against me
were nothing more than a red herring to divert members attention from my
sound arguments about promoting U.S. honey by the NHB.  Those that know me
know that I have given very generously for over fifteen years to the AHPA
and my cash contributions exceed $50,000.  There are extremely few whose
contributions to AHPA could surpass mine. How many out there could claim
that they have donated over two years full time labor for a national
beekeeping group?  Only two that I know of, and they both are organizers of
COMB!

FOR THE RECORD, I HAVE NOT BEEN SUED AND I AM NOT A THIEF.

JERRY STROOPE

INFORMED Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology !!!