HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Chris Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 07:22:47 -0400
Grace,
    The trash pits at the Augusta Arsenal (late 1820s to post 1900) do seem to
have table waste and, like yours, our bones don't seem to have been weathered or
gnawed either.

    I appreciate your starting this thread, I've learned a good deal and its given
me some things to look for here.  I look forward to the summary you mentioned when
you're done.

    Chris Murphy