HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Beau A.C. Harbin, Catholic University of America" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 1995 23:19:50 -0500
I received this today in the mail.  It really disturbed me and I thought I
should send it on to the rest of you.  I checked out the homepage.  It is
virtual pot hunters exchange center.  It has ads for metal detectors, etc.

I am extremely anti-treasurer hunting and am curious about everyone else's
opinions.