HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Robert Keeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 13:40:05 -0700
Please note usage of "your" when you mean "you're."  In grammar, as in archaeology, context is everything.

>>> Neal Hitch <[log in to unmask]> 05/05/99 06:35AM >>>
It is very difficult to be a post-modernist in a post-post-modern world.
I don't think that you give them enough credit. It is so difficult that
very few academic disciplines can actually write it and fewer even can
actually read it. You should be glad your not in the field of
architectural theory or literary criticism. Now your talking about two
fields where nobody can read the discourse.