HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Vivian Lea Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 07:10:21 -0500
...a good dose of reality?  A wake up call?  whatever one might call it,
thank you for this eloquent reminder that sometimes the "old fashioned"
is best!  The web is a great tool, but, for reasons you've stated, if
may never replace the printed word.  Thank you for reminding us of this!

VivianLea Stevens
Curator, Historian & Reeneactor