HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Vergil Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 08:18:14 -0500
     The SHA some years ago promulgated explicit standards for curation of
     materials from historic sites.  As I recall the entire document was
     published in the Newsletter, but I do not have the particular citation
     immediately at hand.  You can probably acquire a copy of the
     guidelines from Curation Standards Committee chair Bob Sonderman.  He
     can be reached via e-mail at [log in to unmask]

     VENoble
     NPS Midwest Arch Center