HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jean Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 10:09:20 -0400
As this question may be of use to other students, I'm throwing it out to
everyone. I am aware that there may be no single best way to handle it.
Joel Klein:
The PANYC Forum (Oct 25) is going to be addressing a topic which I am very
interested in, the training of future archaeologists. As a graduate
student, I am obligated to be here in Kalamazoo during that weekend. How
do I access the information that will be shared at the forum? Will the
PANYC be producing any kind of report? Do I write to each speaker and ask
for a copy of their speech? Will you post some of the forum conclusions on
to this listserv?
For any of you who are professionals already:
Are requests for more information about a topic that you have written or
spoken about common (do you expect them) or do you view them as really
irritating (even though you may not tell that to the writer)?

Thank you to any of you who take the time to respond.
Jean Chapman