HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 10:06:40 +0100
From:
Paul Belford <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
Dear Wayne Neighbours and chums

You talk (write) a lot of crap, considering this is supposed to be a
discussion list about (remember?) Archaeology.

What is a 'birth right affiliation'?  And what is all this shit on the list
about Panama and Hawai'i and the self-obsessed politics of the
United States and its colonies?  Enough please.  Like most people
of my generation (born c.1970) in the western world today I have no
ethnic origin as such, my parents, grndparents and great
grandparents were from Canada, the US, England, Scotland,
Poland, Roumania, Germany, Scandanavia and north Africa.  I
therefore consider myself a 'citizen of the world' who happens to be
temporarily resident in the UK.  If I wanted to have a discussion
about ethnic origins and issues of soveregnty I would subscribe to
an appropriate list.

I have had enough of switching on my computer in the morning and
having to trawl through all this political shit.  Please desist from
this nonsense.

Paul Belford
Sheffield
England