HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Christopher Ricciardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 06:37:12 -0400
Hi All,

This is for anyone who is, or is thinking of,
attending the CNEHA Conference this weekend.

I am going with a group of people.  We have
two rooms.  However, one person has dropped
out of the trip at the very last minute (11pm
Wednesday night).  Now one of the rooms
with is short a person.  If you're female,
non-smoker, and are planning to attend
the conference but don't have a room yet,
please contact our party (where listed
under Chris Ricciardi).  We're staying
from today (Thursday) through Sunday.

Thanks,