HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Richard F. Trammel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 09:10:29 -0500
A week or so ago Bernard Allaire wrote this about my troubles with Histarch
caused by the compuserve switch:

>Even after a modification, You still can use your old (numbered) e-mail
address.  UNSCRIBE  by using this old address.

Well Bernard, I have tried, tried and tried again but have had no success.
Plus I have heard from some other compuserve subscribers to this list that
are having similar problems.  So for all our sakes could you please send us
instructions on how to unscribe using our old address without unscribing
our new addresses.  My husband is a beta tester for compuserve and he can't
even figure it out, so please send me further instructions.  I'm getting
two of everything and clutter is the last thing I need more of in my life.
Linda Derry
  (the archaeologist formerly known as [log in to unmask])