From:
Yasin Yilmaz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues (Was Bee Biology)
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 02:02:41 PST
I am a new beekeeper... (in Turkey)
And i use spraying water when ever i saw a swarm and it nearly all the
times worked... I just trow up on the swarm some cup of water :)Yes it
said that sand can be used instead of water when water is not available,
but i did not experienced with that ( i do it once but it did not stop
the swarm )