From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 19:21:30 -0800
At 12:57 PM 1/13/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Andy are you a communist by any chance...in less than 3 paragraphs you
>bashed 2 companies for trying to make a profit....as for the Urinary track

Naa, the OLd Drone ain't no Commie, he ain't even a good fifth columnist,
but I can tell you for a fact if he was even a good Demorat you would not
catch him on his knees, even before his President and I got pictures to
prove that showing him towering over RR at work signing bills to benefit
beekeepers..

>problems be careful the company way be based in Texas and sue you...

The OLd Drone got a poets licence a long time when I think he was a
California Honey Market Reporter and he also has the biggest, the very best
Insurance that money can buy that protects him from any law suites, ..NO
MONEY, and holes in his deep pockets!

As for the General Mills...IMHO, they steal from the farmer, steal from the
consumers and if its wrong to point out what is part of the public record
then so bee it. POST cereals history is well known even to non members of
their faith, books have been written about it, most all report that they
invented their breakfast cereals and promoted them as if force fed to
little boys they would not play with themselves, ..or little girls later on
in life and I am sure that is why our President eats the Breakfast Mac and
not Post Toastees.

ttul, the OLd Drone
Now a monk in Cuba

(A)bort, (R)etry, (S)mack the friggin thing

(c)Permission is given to copy this document
in any form, or to print for any use.

(w)OPINIONS are not necessarily facts. USE  AT OWN RISK!