Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dr Max Watkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 10:44:53 +0000
I have been directing the research into varroa resistance in Europe for
the past 4 years. For an accurate resume of what has gone on in terms of
varroa resistance to pyrethroids and methods of retarding the onset of
its apparition, see my paper, "Resistance and its relevance to
beekeeping" in Bee World, volume 77 (4) pp15-22 1996. You will also find
the references listed useful, especially those of my colleague, Dr
Jerome Trouiller.

I'll try to get the paper scanned in and will post it to Bee Line in due
course.

Max

Director
Vita (Europe) Limited

In message <[log in to unmask]>, "David W.
Inouye" <[log in to unmask]> writes

--
Dr Max Watkins