From:
John Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 09:23:55 +1200
Hello,

Perhaps you can pass this along.

There is a fellow here in Fiji that is interested.
Prama Rath is currently a bee keeper/farm manager here in Fiji. Perhaps you an
pass this message on to the interested party.

His contact is:

Prama Rath
Box 188
Nausori
Fiji

Phone (679) 479-726

I can relay messages though this e-mail address <[log in to unmask]>

Prama's qualifications are listed below.

He asks what is the wages of a beekeeper over there, how long the job is
expected to last, and if accommodation is provided or is readily available.

He says long hours and weekend work are not a problem.

Prama's qualifications:

July 1991      Certificate of Achievement: Honey bee pest and diseases
workshop; Centre for Appropriate Technology and Development, Nadave, Fiji

July 1991      Certificate of Achievement, Honey Bee Pest and Diseases
Workshop; Centre for Appropriate Technology and Development, Nadave, Fiji

February 1992  Certificate of Achievement: Honey Handling, Packaging and
Marketing;  Centre for Appropriate Technology and Development, Nadave, Fiji

February 1991  Certificate of Achievement: Integrated Management Approach for
Successful Bee Keeping; Centre for Appropriate Technology and Development,
Nadave, Fiji

October 1992   Certificate of Achievement: Queen Rearing, Requeening and
Marketing, Centre for Appropriate Technology and Development, Nadave, Fiji

June 1995      Certificate of Achievement: A Skills Based Training Course in
Tropical Beekeeping; Telford Rural Polytechnic, Balclutha, New Zealand. (Held
in Fiji under the auspices of the Ministry of Agriculture)

Work experience:

1989 to present     Farm Manager for Ramoas Honey Company,  Nausori, Fiji.
Beekeeping duties include hive management, grafting and queen rearing,
harvesting, packing, marketing and sales. Farm duties.

1970 - 1989         Worked in the construction industry as a Tradesman. Skills
include: plastering, brick laying, tile laying, wall paper, painting.

Regards,

John Lewis
Fiji