From:
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 09:51:48 -0500
Yeah, I'm real skeptical about corn too. I'm familiar with the plant, Japanese
Bamboo. Lot's of it on Cape Cod where much of my family lives. I have been seeing
it around here, but it doesn't seem like there's enough of it. Bloom time is right
though. Color too.
Not Purple Loosestrife. I know that one.