HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 09:41:46 -0500
Sorry, David, but my Mom pulls rank over a university folklare professor any
day.  The story I was referring to, the one My Mom told me, was the one
about the Little Red Hen. But the ants and the grasshoppers fable is a
pretty good tale also.

Linda Derry ([log in to unmask])
Old Cahawba Archaeological Park
Alabama Historical Commission