HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Wm Liebeknecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 04:58:38 -0400
I have worked for various CRM firms in New Jersey, USA over the past 15
years and have found that some firms use historians for gather standard
information so that they can budget for their time in proposals, while
others, the better firms have historians that work with the archaeologists
to answer question that come from the material culture.  There are several
firms in the latter group which is clear during presentations at regional
conferences.