HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lester Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 22:17:27 -0800
Wow, you guys are fast.  Just so you know, I am taking your comments and
stripping them into the archival version of the formal proposal, along
with author's name and date.  Seems like a good way to keep track of
your concerns, and I will probably post the final version with comments
to a web page for those who wish to read it.

If you send me a personal note, I generally will reply unless you
indicate otherwise.  However, if you post your comments to HISTARCH, I
probably will not respond, but will read and extract your comments, and
will incorporate as much as possible into the proposal.

Les