HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 12:01:01 -0400
Now if we could just agree to move the pearlware date back, since it has been
found in the wrecks of the "Orpheus" and the "Defence" and also at Pluckamin,
NJ (excuse spelling if wrong for NJ site) all with tight dates before TPQ
1780. Maybe we should fight a war over it? I think the best past advertiser
usually wins the date, or serendipity in the written record.