Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 23:13:51 +0200
7bit
From:
Marian Pintilie <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everybody

Do you really think that:

 >The hive is an unclean environment.

?????????????????????????

Do not forget that the hive is propolized.

There is  a doc here who can provide the information about
how many microorganisms live in our precious mouth?

If we already opened the subject, I'd like to ask:
There is anybody with a microscop able to investigate
how many microorganisms live in an occupied hive.

I'm  really interested, so I hope we will get an answer.

Costel