Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Curtis Seyfried <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 06:23:52 -0500
All,

Thank you all for your informative and funny welcomes. I will surely enjoy
this list.

Diego,
I have tried to learn Spanish as an adult, but am not good at languages.
Unfortunately in America we do not teach other languages to children, who
leran them easily, but wait till the teenage years.  But, I am thinking of
obtaining "Globallink's" e-mail language translator. It will translate what
I write into Spanish, or 6 other languages, and what you write into English.

At 09:28 PM 2/6/97 -0300, you wrote:
>First of all, donīt get ungry (angry) because the (this) mail is not about
bees.
>What goes (follows) below is a joke. I mean, I donīt want anybody (to)
feel upset.

>How (What) do you call a person who speaks a lot of languages?
>_ Multilingual
>
>How (What) do you call a person who speaks 2 languages?
>_ Bilingual
>
>How (What) do you call a person who only speaks 1 language?
>_ Yankee :-)
>

>Just because, I repeat it is a joke.
>

>Diego Dias
>Tacuari 737
>(5547) Mendoza
>Argentina
>Fifth year Industrial Engineering
>10 hives, 32 42īS 68 31īW
>Interests: mountian bike, trekking, beekeeping
>As I am not english speaker I would thank any correction.

Peace and Good Health, (;->)
Curtis Seyfried
[log in to unmask] ,   [log in to unmask]
CS Enterprises     POB. 110675     Brooklyn, NY. 11211  (718) 599-2458
Consultant, B.Sc. - Environmental & Life Sciences, MA. - Environmental
                      Policy Studies and Analysis - SUNYESC, 1992-97
Diplomas - New York University - Paralegal Studies, 1995 & Building
               Construction Project Management, 1988.

Promoting local economic growth through the formation of cooperative
businesses, revolving around food waste composting, local/regional high
value agriculture, and cooperative marketing.
Waste-to-fertilizer-to-food-to jobs.