From:
Teresa Garcma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 13:15:48 -0600
Hi Andy,

We always could use the swarm trapped (english ok?)inside. Nevertheless,
here (tropical climate) "all" or almost all swarms are africanized, and
one very important problem we have is that there are too many. The wild
bee population doesn´t let the managed colonies produce.
Anyway, trapping or not wild colonies is up to each beekeeper now.

Tere