From:
AdamsHonCo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 08:43:21 EST
You did not relate as your location, but speaking for my self in the central
Florida
area the ARS Y C 1 bees don't do to well.
They are slow to build and be ready to take advantage of the orange bloom.They
are good about  having  good stores going into the winter when you overwinter
in singles, as I do. I want bees in the boxes come mid to late Feb. and
caucasians
and italians do that better for me .

I have used 500 - 600 of the ARS Y C 1 queens in the last 3 years and this has
been my observations from them.

David